Senior Art Director [f/m/d]
full time | analog and digital
We are an agency for creative communication with a focus on crossmedia strategies.
For over 20 years our main scope of work is brand staging, corporate design and wayfinding systems.
To extend our team we are looking for a Senior Art Director.
You have seen the big agencies in and out or – even better – you do not want to. Then you are just right in our litte design studio. No worries – you will work for big clients here as well. And the good thing is that you not only work for one client. Instead you participate in versatile exciting projects.
We do not position consultants between designers and clients. With us you are in direct contact to the client and can unfold in a team with different qualifications.
The core of us are passionate designers and set value good working atmosphere that we cultivate. Daily common lunch cooking sessions and a weekly personal yoga coach are part of that. (Of course without peer pressure – however you like)
Your scope of duties:
• You lead our little team confident and safe
• You are strong in concepting as well as visualising ideas
• You have fun in client consulting
• Taking care of projects is your thing
You bring along:
• a degree in studies of design
• multi-annual experience in personnel management
• competence in analog and digital media
• intuition for form, colour and typography
• reliable contact with clients
• very good command of german and english
• great skills for the adobe creative suite
We offer you:
• regular working hours
• exciting crossmedia projects
• permanent education/design conferences visits
• creative atmosphere in a loft of an old dye factory
• peaceful sunny backyard with front garden and BBQ
Please do not send costly and complex print portfolios. We prefer a significant PDF with work samples, statement of earliest possible entry date and salary expectation send to Christopher Ledwig [firstname.lastname@example.org].
We are looking forward to your application!